Crack TOEFL In 3 days

How I scored 115 out of 120 in the Internet TOEFL - with just 3 days of preparation..

Day 1: Listening - 1 Hour (cont..)

What to do in 1 hour:

I used a very unconventional and extremely relaxing method.
I used the TV !
Don't get me wrong - I am not tryimg to bluff. I actually used the TV to watch parts of friends; then comedy, then the discovery channel commentary, then news and so on-for about an hour and a half. This was good because I got a crash course in understanding American English and also got "in the groove" for the test.
Again - I flipped channels - or what I might say - surfed channels - every 5-6 minutes at a time.
If I didn't like the channel or was dis-interested in what was being shown - I would force myself to focus.
I enjoyed the process- and fell asleep on the couch.
On the lighter side, I guess my dreams that day were in an American Accent.
Why this crash-course:
TOEFL has to keep in mind that it is rating students for various courses- so the passages cannot be too technical, or too abstract. Also, students who take the TOEFL range from high school to people with extensive work experience. This too has to be kept in mind.
Thus, the best way to develop this is to use the internet/TV/etc. to skim through various topics - with a time limit of 5 minutes per topic.
This is useful because it also trains your mind temporarily to jump from one topic to the other.